PasswordWallet 4.5.2 for iPhone now runs on the iPad! PasswordWallet for iPad takes advantage of the big screen so you can see lots of records at once. A full screen browser comes complete with auto-typing. And all of the handy features are there: Backup & Restore with no special software, fully encrypted exports, find, sort and browse. Sync with another device, your computer or MobileMe. It’s all there.
- Compatibility with PasswordWallet for iPad!
- PasswordWallet for Windows updated to Beta 4.
- Password dialogs when accessing your wallet now allow Command-Q to quit the application.
- PasswordWallet will try harder to not open the default file when other documents are opened.
- Added preference to prevent default file from being set automatically.
- No longer asking for master password after a sync.
This update is free for all registered users of PasswordWallet 4.x for Mac OS X! And the iPad version is a free upgrade for all users who own PasswordWallet 4.x for iPhone and iPod Touch.